- This Abare Organic shirt is made from organic cotton and recycled poly rPET blend that makes the fabric more durable and heavyweight. It saves at least 4 plastic bottles from ending up in a landfill, or worse.
- 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled poly rPET
- Crew neck
- Side seams
- Unisex fit
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold/hand dry
- Made from certified organic material
- No plastics or pesticides
- Plants 10 trees (per separate order) in Kenya, Madagascar, or Mozambique.
Please allow 4-9 business days to receive your order. We only ship within the US :us:.
Note: Holidays and unexpected external delays may change the expected shipping timeframe.
By planting 10 trees, you help offset deforestation. According to the Arbor Day Foundation, in one year a mature tree will absorb more than 48 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Local villagers in Kenya, Madagascar, and Mozambique help us plant trees,—we help by hiring them at a fair wage, so they can continue providing for their families. This also helps prevent slavery in these third-world countries. Aside from deforestation, your purchase also helps support animal wildlife. Trees are food and shelter for many animals in the forest. According to NASA, forests cover about 30% of Earth’s land.